Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock




My Dearest Sister, Karen,

So we have entered that last 2 months of your thirties today.... only 61 more glorious days until you reach the top of that hill and go, is that a hot flash or am I just closer to the sun up here?

But don't worry, you are not alone. Since the topic of turning 40 is sooooooo foreign to me I decided to google it and find out some information that might help your transition be a little easier!

I will start off this final 61 one day ascent to the top of that hill with the following information.... all of these woman have turned 40 this year, you know - 2008 - 40 years after you were born in 1968:

ASHLEY JUDD


CELINE DION



DEBRA MESSING


KYLIE MINOGUE


LISA MARIE PRESLEY


LUCY LUI


NAOMI WATTS


SARAH McLACHLAN

No comments: