Friday, August 11, 2006

It was only a matter of time

This morning we took a major step in the direction of brotherhood bonding and ingenuity and parenthood nightmares.

The boys have had this box with wheels that came with a bunch of mega blocks. It is very small and light (picture a small foot rest/ottoman type thing) I hear the wheels zooming across the floors for awhile and paid no mind... until... the crash into the TV followed not by screams, but uproarious laughter... then zooming again. I come around the corner to see Max straddling the box and Ben pushing full throttle behind. "Look mommy, it's a horsey!" they both proudly presented to me!

I knew it was only a matter of time, and that time has come....I must now imagine all incarnations of every item in our home, and here is the key point, before THEY DO!

No comments: