Friday, May 18, 2007

Really well....

...maybe a little too well.....

The person I will be replacing sat in on the interview.

Why are you leaving the position?
Well, my question to you is how much time are you willing to give to this department?
(Associate principal intervenes)...answered with another question..huh,huh... (nervous laugh)
....because we are talking 12-14 hr days, 6-7 days a week. It is a HUGE committment!


Now, let me first say, I know..it is a huge committment.. I have been there, I know what I am getting into, I am aware ....but if you are going at this 12-14 hrs a day 6-7 a week, then something is broken. You should not be submitting the kids to this kind of slave labor... but I will wait to pass judgemnt/make a decision until my second interview....

... which I am pretty sure I am going to get..... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: