Thursday, June 05, 2008

Post

I feel all weird trying to think of something to post because it has been so long since I have posted. It is not like I do not have anything to post about, because I do, but I also feel like I could wander through the past few years of archives and just re-post past posts and voila - I am reliving history, same old story different day, slightly different characters.

I am actually boring myself. I find myself not wanting to talk to people because I do not want to hear the same crap out of my own mouth.

Biggest picture issue - there is nothing going on. I am a big picture kind of person, and I cannot find joy in the moment. I enjoy working on the big picture and right now, the big picture is terribly boring. There are small things going on and events to fill the calendar, but no masterpiece is in the works right now and I am bored. And when I am bored, I am tired.

So yeah... post..... and there you have it.

No comments: