Friday, July 11, 2008

The ONE thing about the 80's that I miss

Oh how I wish that 80's big hair was still en vogue.

Last week at the wedding I was going for a curly curly nod to Mae West look. There is only one invention that has come along that gets me the fabulous curly big hair.... and not just any curly hair... hair that stays curly all night without falling the moment I walk out of the bathroom.



I thank Richard Caruso and his fabulous Molecular steam roller system for all those fabulous curls. I have a machine that I have been using for 20 YEARS..... you read that right people 2-0 YEARS!! I couldn't find a pic of my boxy purple and pink one, only the newer fancy schmancy red ones, but you get the idea.....

Just look at all that volume.....



Look at those curls.....




Sigh..... because what I really want is Oprah's hair.....

No comments: