Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Oh.. "happy" day...

Max starts day off on naughty wall...
Ben fussy from vaccines yesterday...
Walk outside to a pool of radiator fluid...
Take kids to school...
Take car to mechanic...
Get to work... 15 new referrals...(usually 1 maybe 2)
Get call from mechanic...$1000
Get call from school... Ben running 102 temp and throwing up...
Bird nose-dives into mother's car while on the way to pick up Ben... suicide...
Go get Ben from school to find out they didn't give scheduled tylenol (for vaccine)which is why he is running fever...
Have to pull Max out of classroom birthday party because I won't be able to make it back since I do not have a car... (you can imagine how well my 2 year old took that)
Drop kids off at home.. Mike shows up so I can go back to work...
Get call from friend to tell me that other friend thinks we are bad friends...

... oh happy day...

...and tomorrow I get to go to court in the hood for the ticket from the accident where I totaled the other car...w o o h o o .....

No comments: