Monday, March 06, 2006

The joy of mud

So Ben discovered the joy of mud yesterday. My mother and I were re-potting all of our plants and Max and Ben and my niece, Kaitlyn and nephews Kameron and Konner were "helping".
Ben has always loved to splash. He has always been the type of baby who loves the crash of his hands on water and the joy of the water hitting everything within it's reach. Bath time is always quite an experience, thanks to this love of his.
I didn't think he could love an exercise more... until he found the perfect medium.... Mud .... it's cool, slimey, squishy and when you hit it, it SPLATTERS...e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e...... Mom and I had no idea how much fun he was having until we looked over and saw this.....

Upon closer inspection, we could see the full detail of this little toddler in his first outdoor experiment with mud.....


Why do I have the feeling that I should invest in stock with Tide?

No comments: