Thursday, March 23, 2006

Update

So my plan is to try and update every Wednesday or Thursday my weight success.... I am also trying to not step on the scale but once a week. This is very hard as I am not the most patient person and I want to see results instantly.
What makes me laugh as I am writing this, is that in our 3 step process to a bigger and better outside, I planted bulbs. And even though I know from my 4th grade science class this is going to take a long time for those babies to sprout, I secretly peek through my blinds every morning to see if anything has come up.....

I keep telling myself this is a life change, not a diet. I am going to live my days they way I want to live them for the rest of my life. I am not going to deny myself a piece of the office birthday cake we are celebrating, because I am not going to go through my life denying myself birthday parties and celebrations.... It's not the extra's that are my problem. It's the day to day...

Part of this is also processing the habits and where they came from and choices I have made and the consequences those choices have created. I am not ready to put it on paper (or electronic file). It is still spinning in my head and conversations between me and God. I also have not made time for it as I am choosing to spend all my extra time and energy (and even some I do not have) working on the house. It is amazing how hard work releases so much....

No comments: