Thursday, January 03, 2008

And a belated "Happy New Year" to all of you!!!

So, of course I have had grand plans to write deep thoughts about last year and hopeful thoughts of this year, but that ain't happening..... so I thought I would try the blog meme that has been going around were you post the first sentence of the first post of each month.... and I think it sums up the year quite nicely....

JANUARY – Man, I can be dark.

FEBRUARY – There is a SOLD sign in my front yard.

MARCH – So I have been sunbathing on the river bed of that big beautiful river in Egypt lately.

APRIL – It's not the GREAT FLOOD....but definitely flooding is a theme in my life right now.

MAY - A shift happened yesterday, it was subtle, probably no one but a mother would have noticed, but it happened.

JUNE – So we were evicted from my mother's over the weekend.

JULY – It's no longer a house being renovated, it is a home.

AUGUST – I am pissed to the point of tears.

SEPTEMBER – My sweet angel Benjamin.... it is time... this is the last 3 day weekend opportunity we are going to have for a while, so Daddy and I decided, we are tired of buying pull up diapers..... (see previous budget meltdown)...... this weekend, it is all about pee pee and poo poo in the potty.

OCTOBER - Thank you for finally getting here.

NOVEMBER – Because I am always one to accept a challenge, I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this year.

DECEMBER - There are 2 questions you ask yourself when you are looking at a new home: 1. Can I make it my own? 2. How will I decorate it for Christmas?

No comments: