Thursday, September 29, 2005

No it is not for me....but.....

Apparently, this is more me. The Chevy HHR as shown below is for a size 0 model and her small chihuahua, Pepe.
Mike kept hesitating everytime I said, "okay... we are going to get it" ... and I got pissed that he wouldn't play my game. Turns out, he was trying his best not to disappoint me. All day long I kept scouring the freeways looking for any sign of an HHR. As soon as we got there tonight, I basically walked right past them and on to the Equinox section. I looked at the sticker price and walked back to the HHRs and tried to convince myself that is was the right decision for our family... just couldn't. The sales guy told Mike that we could "probably work out a deal" with the same bottom line... and to my shock, they basically did. I told him straight out that it was late, my children were 2 hours past their bedtime and we would not and could not and could not go past "x" amount. We would not play games and we would walk away. He left and and came back with the board game and dice... We said never mind and started to leave..."Wait, wait... let me see what we can do" I reminded him that we were not able to bleed the turnip anymore.. our budget was already stretched before this purchase.. he came back with "x" + $15 and we gave in...
So now I have my very first car payment and and my very first brand new car. I have always been blessed with a very generous father who shows his love by paying off his car and giving to you, rather than trading it in on a new car for himself. But now, he is gone and so I must be an adult... well Mike must be the adult becuse he pays the bills....
It is just so pretty......

No comments: