Saturday, January 21, 2006

Big Mistake.... HUGE!!!

Stat Counter.....

I had originally had a stat counter here, but I think the website went under because it just dissappeared one day. So I told myself that I didn't really need one, I pretty much know who comes by here because it is the same people who comment, and it was pretty much the same amount of hits per day/week/month, whatever.....
But then a friend mentioned her stat counter on her blog the other day... how many hits, where they came from, blah blah blah....

How FREAKIN COOL is THAT?!?! Now I am sure this has been around for awhile and I am not as technically advanced as most. I just never came across it or cared to research it... until yesterday.....

So I put a new counter on.... I already see trouble around the bend.... BIG TROUBLE! How many hits? How many unique hits? How long did they stay? Where are they from? How did they get here? What keywords did they use that googled them here?!?!

It amazes me what people can accomplish with too much free time.... we can't cure the common cold, but I know that someone from Randolph, Massachuesetts came to my site and stayed from 1-5 minutes....

Again....HOW FREAKIN COOL!!!!

P.S. Don't worry , you lurkers out there.... it can't give me nmaes... I know you are lurking around here occasionally but don't stop to comment... I just thank you for showing interest!

No comments: