Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What I learned this holiday season

Miracles do happen... I hugged the man that came out of the car that was squashed like a pancake.... his injuries? Scratches....

I am not a SUPER mommy, but I am still a GREAT mommy.

It is not what is on the table, but who is around it.

My husband and I may fight a lot, but we are REALLY GOOD at the making up part.

It is still more fun (and more important) to build trains instead of cleaning the kitchen.

It really is more fun to give than to receive.

The digital camera is one of the best inventions ever.

If I continue to live my life the way I am now, I will not be around to see my children's lives.

It is possible to do 15 loads of laundry in one day...wash...dry...fold... AND PUT AWAY!

It is possible to get excited about a Disney World trip 6 months in advance.

My boys do get cuter every day.

I am blessed, truly blessed with family and friends.

No comments: