Thursday, January 18, 2007

I hear you.....

Our house has been on the market for less than a week....

We have received 3 appointments to show - the first of which has already requested a follow-up and possible offer.....

I have no house to move to.....

I may very well be homeless on a whim.....

All of this could cause me to crawl into my crowded walk in closet and scream, but it isn't. I am going with the flow.

And I received a message... from the very last person I would seek counsel from. Having no knowledge of any of my plans, from moving, going to school and looking for a teaching job, my mother's business partner had a dream about me. She is a very religious person and she acknowledges/differentiates between when her dreams are just dreams and when they are prophetic or sending a message.

She called my mom and said she needed to talk to me - it was very important. She explained her dream and my mom said she was stunned silent. My mother called me and told me I had to talk to her.... and would give me no further information.

When I finally spoke with her, she said, "I know what I am about to tell you is important, so don't tell me anything until I have told you everything." The dream was about me selling my house and moving, and a man she didn't know (who was illuminating) explaining to her that she was going to get some news that was going to be very sad for her but it was good news. He explained to her that there were gifts in the office and he had to move them to where he needed them for a bigger purpose.

I burst into tears. I believe God sent an angel to her with this message. I told her about us wanting to move and the fact that we just put the house on the market this weekend. I did not explain to her my plans to leave the company and start teaching. I don't want to tell her over the phone, and I do not have the courage or the words to express it just yet.

But let me make this very clear....



Dear God,

I hear you.... I thank you...I trust you....I do not question you.....

....I hear you.....

Love,
me

No comments: