Friday, February 08, 2008

I DID ask....

Let me preface this with, I DID ask if he was okay and if I needed to call 9-11 BEFORE laughing.......

So this morning I hear...BOOM BADDA BOOM BANG CRASH....coming down the stairs. I run from the bedroom out towards to the noise. Max RUNS into me like a chicken with his head cut off, "DADDY FELL ... AND HE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND AND AND AND AND HE BROKE THE WALL!!!!""

Okay, okay.... I come around the corner to see Mike lying on the floor, and yes, his foot was still in the wall.

Apparently he was carrying Max down the stairs and slipped about 1/3 of the way from the ground floor. I desperately try to wipe the smirk off my face and look concerned and ask about his condition while trying to help him up. I get him to a seated position and remove his foot from the wall. Max is still running around, so I ask Mike if he fell on Max - and he said - uhm, no.... I was carrying him in the front so he pretty much just surfed down the stairs on me!

Ben - quiet as a mouse slides his way down the wall to look at the hole..."Daddy, why you break da wall whif yur fut?"

No comments: