Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dragging it out

So apparently we will be dragging this process out slightly longer than expected.

Ben woke up this morning with fever and chills. We headed to the pediatrician and after several hours of poking prodding and labs and tears, we have found out that we have a 22,000 white blood cell count (this is very high) of unknown origin.

Yeah

This is what you like to here walking out of the MD office... something is wrong, but we don't know what it is, here is a shot, see you tomorrow!

I called the ENT - the nurse kindly took the info and said she would call me back. I don't really need her to. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it is not smart to touch him with a 10 foot pole right now. I may be wrong, but I just don't think surgery is gonna happen Monday.

I can't even think about the scenarios wandering in my head right now...

No comments: