Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Take her to Vegas....

So you saw the story below about the magic money tree shaking in our mail.

Well, today I was opening my email thinking, ya know, I know that high school I am trying to get an interview with is state testing all this week, but she could have at least acknowledged my email from last Friday.....DING (inbox) Thanks for your letter, We are in (state tests) this week. Will get in touch at the end of the week.

Whoa... okay....

Then I was talking with Tiffanie about a situation where I didn't know if I should bring a person into my office to talk about "XYZ" or if I should just let it go.....(knock knock knock)Listen, Becky, can I talk to you about something?

Okay.....

I am relaying all these "coincidences" to Tiffanie and she responds with:

If I were you I would say "Gee it would be really great to win the lottery" then stop at the store on my way home and pick up a lotto ticket.... you are on fire right now!

So as a "joke" I stop...I bought a quick pick and a scratch off....

I won $20 off the scratch off.


....no we didn't win the lotto, but my heart was racing just a little when I went to go check the numbers just now.....

No comments: