Thursday, October 14, 2004

Maybe less than 9 1/2 weeks

It is a good thing that Allison & Emily hosted such a lovely baby shower for me this past weekend. It really got me in the baby mode... new onsies & socks, bottles, and diapers! It was so much fun to be around so much love and support assuring me that, yes... we can do this! We can add one more to our family without jumping out of any windows!

And according to my doctor, we might be having this baby even sooner than expected. Yes... for some reason my liver just does not appreciate the fact that I am growing a new life inside and decides that if I am gonna overuse my bodies resources, it is goning to protest and stop functioning properly. The same thing happened with Max but it was not discoverd until my 38th week. My levels are only slightly elevated now, so she is going to re-test in 2 weeks and see how things are progressing. I just have this crazy feeling that since I am the world's greatest procrastinator, my children were sent to help me with this lesson. Starting with their births, they are going to push me out of all of my comfort zones and force me to be on time, okay.. a little closer to on time than my usual ( no comments from the peanut gallery).


No comments: