Friday, October 22, 2004

What a night....

So I am not exactly sure if my husband has his head up his ass all the time or just when related to me...

Last night Mike had a softball game. It started at 6:30, so I said I would pick up Max and dinner and bring it to the field. Now the last softball game was very difficult because it was a long walk from the parking lot to the field and Max was ansy and didn't want to walk. So I carried him and my very pregnant body way too far and ended up in a lot of pain. Remembering this scenario last time, I asked Mike to bring the umbrella stroller.

We get to the park, and big surprise... no other team is there. I still need to get to the field because I have purchased dinner for my family as well as Emily's girls. I go to Mike's car to get the stroller and I get a locked car with no stroller. So now I am further along this pregnancy than before, still have an ansy 23 month old, and now I have 6 drinks, 4 boo bucket happy meals and a bag of adult food that I now have to carry from the parking lot to the field. I managed huffing and puffing to get there with only one casualty...MY DRINK!!!

I finally get there and the guys have decided to leave... big shocker!

... and what do I see parked next to the bleachers... an umbrella stroller carrying Mike's softball equipment and a cooler of drinks for him...

P.S. ... to add to Mike's guilt I woke him in the middle of the night because I was having contractions from 3:30 until 7:00 this morning....

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Detailing the story down to the Boo Bucket happy meals almost killed me.