Sunday, March 06, 2005

A quick one...

SO my very dear friend Em's sweet little daughter has a new favorite word...fffffffffffuck. I have not heard this adorable young lady share this new favorite word, but apparently she likes the way it rolls off the lips. I cannot blame her.. it happens to be one of my favorite words, too... especially spoken with passion and usually preceded by mother- but that is just me....
What I love even more is the story behind the word... I shared this on her blog, and I thought I would share it with you: (I have no historical proof ... just a funny story I have heard over the years)
Apparently there was a time in the good ole day when you needed permission to have children from the King. You were notified of his royal highness' permission when the following initials were written on your door...
F-fornicate
U-under
C-consent
K-(of) King

No comments: