Sunday, February 25, 2007

Whew! Glad that's over...

... oh wait... it's just started.

So the test is over. I am pretty confident about my results. I took the test twice. When I finished the first time, I looked around and saw so many people (none whom were taking the same content test as me) barely cracking the first half of their tests. So rather than skip out of the room, I went back over the test. It is a good thing I did. The very first question...THE VERY FIRST QUESTION... I didn't even read. I was so nervous about the test that even though the question clearly stated "improvisation", I read "pantomime" in my head, and I had answered accordingly. Other than that slight jump of the gun, I kept all my other answers the same, short of maybe 2. I had 5 hours to complete the test but I was out in an 1hr 1/2. I had no idea how stressed I was about the test until I was walking out of the testing room and the top of my head was swirling.

I have been between a state of excess energy and sleep of the dead. I went to bed last night, woke up at 5:00 am, went back to sleep at 7:30, woke up at 9:00. Then around 2:30-3:00 ish I had this overwhelming sensation that I had to lay down... immediately .... and since my bed had folded laundry all over it, I grabbed my pillow and headed to Ben's bed. I laid there thinking, I guess I am not as tired as I thought I was, and then the next thing you know it is 2 hrs later.

I have to say that I am relieved to be able to focus on the closing on this house and moving to the new one. It was very hard to juggle studying one night, then packing the next. I have no idea when I am closing, but the contract says on or before March 8th, so I know it will be on or before then! I am secretly hoping it is not until then, because I need the time to pack.

I am done... I have given enough of my energy today, and it is time for me to go and replenish so I can plant my feet firmly on the next stones in this path tomorrow.

Gratitude
It was hard, this is hard, but it feels good.... no... GREAT. It feels great to be given a challenge and rising to meet it. I thank you for this opportunity for growth and I accept all the details involved with love in my heart and an open mind to the possibilities it may lead to......

No comments: