Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Belated Happy Birthday!

And in all this craziness, yesterday we celebrated the 41st birthday of my beloved husband and father of the greatest gifts ever given to me. Yesterday Mike passes over the 40's threshold and is now officially rolling down that hill.

This is the second year in a row where my precious husband's birthday has been stiffed on!! Last year we had a big Over the Hill party that had to be cancelled at the last minute because the stomach flu cast a plague upon our house. This year - well, see all the posts below.

The boys and I did manage to bake and decorate his cake. They helped with everything from picking the cake and the theme (Wall-E "because that is Daddy's favorite movie") to making it, to making sure the sprinkles looked like the Earth and the star sprinkles went "all over like the night sky!"

I love you so much, honey. You are the most supportive and amazing man. No one rolls with the punches better than you!

I love you, Ta Ta....
Princess P



No comments: