Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kids say the darndest things


This was a facebook thing - but I thought I would share it here.... Max is 6 and Ben is 4:

1.What is something mom always says to you?
Max – Clean your Room!
Ben – Blow Your Nose

2. What makes mom happy?
Max – Because you love me
Ben – when I do good things

3. What makes mom sad?
Max – That I do naughty things
Ben - when I do sad things

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Max – Tickle me
Ben – by making funny faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Max – liked to play outside
Ben – She was doing good things and she got toys

6. How old is your mom?
Max - 33
Ben – 20-(he got on the floor and showed me all of his fingers and toes)

7. How tall is your mom?
Max – A lotta tall
Ben – a lotta tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Max – To go to China’s
Ben – Playing games and playing computer ganmes and playing clean up room games and playing clean the kitchen games

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Max – Play on the computer
Ben - Nothing

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Max – to be famous on a movie channel
Ben – ROCK STAR!!

11. What is your mom really good at?
Max - typewriting
Ben - Playing Ping Pong

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Max – I don’t know
Ben – Driving ships

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Max – Always work on the computer
Ben – You do work on your computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Max - Eggrolls
Ben - Sandwiches

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Max – because I like you
Ben - Eating all of your corn

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Max – Taz- the tazmanian devil
Ben – “Wilma” because she's real smart and stuff (from Scooby Doo)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Max – play on the computer
Ben – Look at the moon

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Max – our skin is both white
Ben – We have same faces & ears

19. How are you and your mom different?
Max – our hair is different,mine is red and your's isn’t
Ben – I don’t needs glasses and you wear glasses

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Max – Because you like my red hair
Ben – because I am a boy and I am a baby

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Max – go to the park
Ben – the movie theaters

No comments: