Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Yes, it's time again.....


Yes, ladies and gents...
The time has come once again to bring out our dark side and display it to the entire neighborhood. I have jumped on his band wagon and allowed my home to once again become that "Hallloween House" on our block for one month. I do this because one month later he allows me to try and compete with all the Christmas decorations in our neighborhood.
So here is the begining of his master plan... I say beginning because the majority of the final touches (fire torches, fog machine, talking skull, etc) do not go out until the actual day of Halloween in fear that the neighborhood kids will take off with his prized possessions (that and if he keeps the torches burning for one month, he just might burn the house down)
Please forgive the foggy pics as I haven't figured out how to take pics in the dark without them coming out one big blur.....


No comments: