Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dear Mr. I am in a Hurry for Work,

Hi, how are you? Did you get to work on time?

I'm sorry... you don't recognize me?

I am sure it was hard to get a good idea of what I looked like as I held my 5 YEAR OLD's hand as we crossed the street to load him onto the bus this morning and you came zooming past us.... you know... zooming right past that HUGE YELLOW BUS with BRIGHT RED FLASHING LIGHTS and A BIG RED SIGN that says STOP!!! I know.... you were going pretty fast to recognize a universal sign like that, much less the lives crossing the street to get to it.

Psst.... next time.... if I catch you zooming past our house in the morning and not stopping, I am gonna pull out my husband's shotgun and wait for you and I am gonna blow your tires out. I am not a very good shot, so I may miss, kinda like you may miss us crossing the street. But I may not miss..... that is a chance you are gonna have to take.

Anyway.... hope you have a great day!

Best Regards,
Your Neighbor, mother of an adorable red head I would like to see grow up.....

No comments: