Monday, October 06, 2008

Mental Zaps DO work!

Let's just say the journey of Max's school bus life has started out as a rocky one... first no bus, then, cars zooming past, yadda yadda.....

Well, there has been one thing that has been driving me crazy since the bus actually started showing up. He stops on the opposite site of our street. It is right in front of our house, but it is on the wrong side of the street, and where we are it is a very wide street (you could park 4+ cars across it). Then once he has picked up/dropped off Max, he does this 3 corner turn in order to be facing the direction he just came from. I have never made a big deal about this - it is no big deal to walk across the street to meet him, I am just glad he shows at all.... but... why not just do it in reverse and that way he is in front of our house when picking up/dropping off Max??

Well.... I have been mentally zapping him with this idea since, well, day one, and today - he got it. He told my husband that he was going to come this way every day because it was safer....

So I guess I will not need to take out Mike's shot gun after all!

No comments: